Friday, June 13, 2008

Tim's Mom


This is in response to my Husband's Wednesday blog about his mom.

I have never met anyone more dedicated and loving to her family than Carol Scarbrough.

She really is amazing. Over the past eight years that I have known her I have witnessed her unconditional love for her family, and her love for the Lord.

I have developed a deep, valuable friendship with her, and am blessed that she considers me her daughter. I definately have a better relationship with her than my own mother.

She has always taken care of the needs of her family before her own. I think after all she's been through, it's about time for HER!

(And yes, my sweetie is a momma boy!)

3 comments:

Tim Scarbrough said...

Thank you Precious for being such a wonderful daughter to my mom. I know she thinks very highly of you. As do I.
(2 points)

Littau family said...

Nice post, and welcome to the Blogging Olympics - Mike

Unknown said...

Mom's are great gifts from God. Including a lot of mom-in-law's too!