Friday, June 13, 2008

Kung Fu Panda


So I took Rebekah to see Kung Fu Panda today. She enjoyed the movie, but don't ask me how it was, I fell asleep. Slept through most of it too. As you can see from my 1am blogs and comments, I have sleeping issues. I haven't always had them. I used to be a heavy sleeper.

I can remember when Kayleigh and Brandon were babies it would take every ounce of energy to wake myself up and take care of them. I think one reason is when Tim had sleeping issues I kind of took it on as well. He sleeps better now, Praise God. However about 4 times a week I'm up for several hours in the middle of the night. I probably should use my time better than I do, I usually watch tv desperately trying to fall asleep, or I go on the computer.

7 comments:

Tim Scarbrough said...

Yeah you be should praying and reading your Bible when you can't sleep. Or you can do what my grandma used to do... clean the oven, reorganize the refrigerator, fold a little laundry. ;)

(26 points)

Brenda said...

Yeah, I should be praying and reading my Bible. I'll never live up to the legacy of your grandma, so I'm not even going to try. Besides, I'm a creature of habit, and I fold laundry on our bed! =)

Joel and Leslie said...

Yeah, I thought I saw a 2am comment from you the other day....the offer still stands to borrow a baby, then you will sleep like one! =)

Leslie
14

Unknown said...

I cannot fall asleep in places like movies, cars, or anywhere else that's not comfy with covers. There are times I wish I could!

Joel and Leslie said...

You could always try the hammer to the head.

Brenda said...

Yeah, but on a Saturday night I might not make it to church in the morning! =)

Kayleigh said...

Hey Mommy i found you. Love you