Tuesday, October 7, 2008

The Encourager


Last week was a rough week for me with my weight loss, and I got a bit depressed about it. My poor husband never said anything but positive words of encouragement to me the whole time I complained. He really is great, he would say things like "that's ok babe, just keep going and doing what your doing, it will come off." Although I didn't loose any weight, I didn't gain any either.

Thank goodness! I might have been docked a point for a .1 gain! I think personally the women should get an amnesty week once a month! It's not our fault that we're women, and bore your children. Anyway, it seems like all that is on my mind these days are what am I going to eat, and what am I going to do for a workout. I am blessed that my husband is so incredibly supportive, I couldn't do this without him being that way that's for sure!

5 comments:

Littau family said...

You are doing a great job. Just think of how cool it will be in 9 more weeks to look back and celebrate the results. You are a true winner! -Mike

Tim Scarbrough said...

Thanks Precious... you're the best and I'm very proud of you.

Jenn said...

Hey Brenda Just wanted to say that at Womens Group tonight my comment about age wasnt meant to be insulting. I don't think you took it that way but I just wanted to let you know. I thought you did a great job regardless of your circumstances. Jenn

Brenda said...

Don't worry about it Jenn, I didn't take it wrong in any way. It's true, it is easier to lose weight the younger you are!

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

I definatly agree with you on the "once a month" thing. I think you should at least grant yourself some credit for not gaining weight. (just that you didn't gain weight means you have probably acually lost "real" weight) so that means on your next weigh in you will just loose that much more on the scale, your going to kill everyone at the next weigh in!!!