Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Knowing

Life without Tim this week has been pretty much normal. I do the usual things that I do when he is here, the housework, working out, picking up kids from school, homework, dinner, ect. Things are just the same, except at night. I have no shoulder to lay my head on, and in bed at night just knowing he's there brings comfort. I haven't slept too well the past few nights I think because he isn't there. He also hasn't been here to encourage me in my workouts. I've still done them. Sometimes it's just the little things that bring comfort to me.
I pick him up from the airport this afternoon, so things will be back to normal. Yeah, I missed him.

1 comment:

Littau family said...

I am with you on all of that. With Mike gone for 3days last week, I didn't sleep to well either. I'm pretty sure I'll tie him down next time he's supposed to go somewhere.