Monday, September 29, 2008

Rough Week

Ok, so I didn't even place in the top three for our Biggest Loser contest this week. I did all the right things, worked out almost daily, ate right, watched my calories and fat intake. It's kind of a bittersweet feeling, I'm bummed because I didn't beat Mike, (sorry Mike) on the other hand hey I did lose 3.8 pounds this week! Half a pound away from making the 2.30% bonus point. So I guess I'm going to have to step it up this week (although don't know how to do more!)
I have to say good job everyone! Just knowing how hard everyone is working is keeping me motivated.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Both of us, so close to the bonus! Next time!!!

Joel and Leslie said...

You guys are all doing awesome! Keep it up, Brenda you really are looking great! =)
Leslie

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

alow yourself a cheat day (probably Mon or Tues) it will shock your metabolism into overdrive and you will acually loose weight by allowing yourself a treat day. It has always worked for me! The scale doesn't lie!

Brenda said...

Thanks for the tip! I will definately keep that in mind.

Tim Scarbrough said...

I'm so proud of you Precious. Your focus on weight loss is inspirational for me.