Monday, September 8, 2008

Hair



I miss my long hair! Several years ago I cut my hair super short. I went from long to super short overnight. Now there are many benefits of having short hair like mine, such as a 5 minute blow dry compared to the 20 minutes it used to take me, and it looks cute if wind blown. However there are times that I feel more feminine with longer hair. I don't know, I probably will have short hair the rest of my life as I am too impatient to grow it out! As long as my husband likes it, I am happy.

2 comments:

Tim Scarbrough said...

I do like your hair short, but I also miss your long hair. I'm still game for having the hair growing contest.

Littau family said...

I like both too, but as a mom, if you can pull off short hair then I stay stick with that! Whatever saves time!