Sunday, April 19, 2009

My Garden



Well it's that time of year again, the time where I get the itch to try my skills at growing veggies.

So for most of the day Saturday I tilled the ground so that the soil was workable, mixed in some miracle grow garden soil and planted 4 tomatoes, 1 cherry tomatoe, 1 zuccini squash, 1 banana pepper, 1 jalapeno pepper. In addition to some white corn and some carrots from seed. I already had some strawberry plants growing in my box from last season, we'll see how they do.

With some TLC I should have a good salsa garden by mid summer.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hear you had some help watering your garden? I hope you planted watercress. LOL My first, and last, garden (in the 1980's) yielded these giant colorful spiders in the tomato plants. It was my first and last garden! :)

Wyatt & Weston's Mommy said...

I can barley keep my plant in the shop alive! good luck!

Kayleigh said...

Yeah Mommy i loved your tomatoes from last year, so delisciouce... cant wait to taste this years produce!!!