Thursday, July 31, 2008

The things children say


I love the things children say, especially when the words seems so grown up and they are so little. I just read Jamie's blog where Emily said "now I have my ticket to Heaven." It filled my heart and made me smile. Today in the car driving back from Kids Kingdom, Rebekah put her hand on my arm and said, " Mom, I apologize for everything since I was born." I cracked up laughing. Now if you know Rebekah, you understand why that is funny. Rebekah is our most trying child we have. She is extremely persistant, and headstrong. She can negotiate like nobody's business. So I told her apology accepted and continued to drive home, with my heart filled with life's simple little blessings.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is hysterical! The things they come up with, don't you wonder where her mind had been just previous to that?? LOL